Whatever your goal, LearningExpress Library’s resources will help you succeed. Each of our Learning Centers offers the practice tests, exercises, skill-building courses, eBooks, and information you need to achieve the results you want – at school, at work, or in life. Looking to land a job? You’ll find an entire Learning Center dedicated to helping you get the one that’s right for you.
Patrons of the Linden Public Library have access to thousands of eBooks from a number of different genres. Search for fiction in the areas of mysteries, thrillers, and suspense. You can also find books on a range of nonfiction subjects including religion, self-improvement, history, and more! Freading is compatible with most major eReading devices. To access the site, click on the image to the right.
JerseyCat is New Jersey’s statewide virtual catalog and interlibrary loan system. It is provided to all libraries within the State of New Jersey by the New Jersey State Library and the Regional Library Cooperatives. There is no charge to the local library for the service. It provides all New Jersey residents and library staff with real-time searching capabilities for New Jersey’s Z39.50 compliant library catalogs. It also includes a union catalog of holdings from the small to medium libraries that are under 100,00 volumes. Periodical titles can be searched for in the NJ Union List of Serials. It also provides New Jersey residents and library staff with an interlibrary loan system that they can use from their home, school, or office via the World Wide Web.
Rosetta Stone Inc. is dedicated to changing people’s lives through the power of language and literacy education. The company’s innovative, personalized language and reading programs drive positive learning outcomes in thousands of schools, businesses, government organizations and for millions of individual learners around the world.
How to access Rosetta Stone Mobile:
- Prior to logging in for the first time, you must create your account at a New Jersey public library by using a library computer and clicking on the link above. Please be sure to remember the password you choose.
- Prior to logging in for the first time, on your mobile device go to the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android) and download the Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone app. You only need to do this once.
- On your mobile device visit jerseyclicks.org and click on the Rosetta Stone link.
- Enter your library card number if prompted. Do not log in with your Google account.
- When the Rosetta Stone screen appears log in with your username and password and choose the language you wish to learn.
- On the next screen click the link that says Launch Rosetta Stone.
- The Rosetta Stone app on your mobile device will launch and load you into your language after a short delay.
Watch art films online anytime, anywhere.
Masterclasses, documentaries, interviews, content that can entertain, educate and inform: Artfilms streams thousands of videos from top artists and producers.
Freegal® Music is a free music service from your library. All you need is your library card number and possibly a PIN if your library utilizes them. Freegal® Music offers access to about 15 million songs, including Sony Music’s catalog of legendary artists, and over 40,000 music videos. In total the collection is comprised of music from over 40,000 labels with music that originates in over 100 countries. There is no software to download, and there are no digital rights management (DRM) restrictions. Access to Freegal is limited to patrons of subscribing libraries.
Introducing Brainfuse HelpNow! Get free online tutoring with your library card.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Mayor Derek Armstead
Daniel Yamakaitis (Alternate to Mayor)
Trustee #2 (Superintendent of Schools)
Dr. Marnie Hazelton
Maria Colish (Alternate to Superintendent)
President Trustee #3
Trustee #4 (Treasurer)
Trustee #5 (Vice President)
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Dr. Marlena Berghammer
James McCarthy, Esq.
- Monday: 9am - 9pm
- Tuesday: 9am - 5pm
- Wednesday: 9am - 9pm
- Thursday: 9am - 5pm
- Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Saturday: 9am - 5pm
- Sunday: Closed
Linden Free Public Library
31 East Henry Street
Linden, NJ 07036
Tel: (908) 298.3830